Monday, August 14, 2017

8.14.17 Skunk in the Courtyard!




Sorry Everyone!



I don't have to much time for a long email this week.  I did want to send some pictures though so you can see what a fun week we have had.

                                                           

 

I have never seen so many critters until my mission. Yes, that is
indeed a skunk, walking right through an apartment complex.

We have had a ton of rain the last couple of nights. People's basement
s have flooded because their pumps have stopped working. They all have
pumps in the ground so they can drain the water out.






We have been enjoying our view of the Potomac.


 We had lunch there today and have done studies there the last couple of days.







We got to visit our friend Felicia in the hospital.




Our friend, Thomina,  had her adorable baby. It was so weird not being able to hold him. She is very excited to get baptized and wants her sons to learn more as well.




I will definitely send something more spiritual uplifting next week but for now I want you all to know that I know this gospel is true. I have seen it bless my life as well as my family’s life. I know that through our Savior Jesus Christ, we all can change and become better. I know that God lives and He loves us. In the name of our avior,Jesus
Christ, Amen

Love, 


Sister Goudy

No comments:

Post a Comment