Monday, July 11, 2016

July 11, 2016 Fireside Before Transfers

Hey everyone;                                                                          7/11/16


 I hope you all had a great week!

This week I really felt Heavenly Fathers love for each of us. At the start of the week we went on exchanges with our sister training leaders. I got to work with Sister Squires  who is one of the best example of Christ like love. I learned so much from her in the short time I was with her. She reminded me of how important it is to fallow the council in D&C 11:21 that talks about first obtaining his word and then declaring it. It made me think of the little things I can do to strengthen my testimony.

Yesterday we got the chance to go to a fireside the mission puts on at the end of each transfer where new and returning members share there testimonies. It was so cool to see how each of them had come to know that the gospel is true through the spirit. I know that our conversion is based on if we feel the spirit. That is one of the biggest tools we have here on earth.  The spirit was so strong the entire time. 

It was a great experience for the sister we brought with us to remember her testimony and how she came to know it was true.  On our drive home, we had the chance to sing some of her favorite church songs that really xpressed her testimony. It was such a cool experience to hear her share what she truly believes.

I am so grateful for all the tender mercies that help us see our Heavenly Fathers love and I am so grateful for his hand in this work. I know that he loves each and everyone of us and that he will never leave us alone.

Many of the people testified that they knew the Lord was just waiting for them to reach out and grab his hand to pull them back to safety. I am so grateful for this restored gospel and the incredible gift it is in our lives. I hope you all have a great week.

Love,

Sister Goudy









No comments:

Post a Comment