Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Feb.17 to Mar. 2, 2016 - Provo MTC



I'm  Official!
Wow!  Did those two weeks go by soooo fast!!!




This is me and my Companion Sister Pearson she is from West Jordan and she will be going to Washington D.C. with me!





We only get to go once to the Provo Temple while we are in the MTC.




March 1, 2016

I have learned so much here in the MTC!   It seems like my journey here is just beginning but I know that the Lord needs us out there.  As much as I want to keep practicing with our teachers, I know we aren't doing as much good as we could be doing out in the field.  I know that this is the Lord's work I can see him in everything we do.  



Our district has an incredible love for each other and I know that comes from the Lord helping us know that we are each trying our best.    One of my new favorite scriptures is D&C 11:21.  It talks about how we should first seek his word and then seek to declare it. 



This time I have had in the MTC, I have really strived to do all I could to seek his word so that when the time comes, starting tomorrow, I will be able to declare it and He will be able to put the words into my mouth. I am like King Benjamin in Mosiah 2:3  tremble when I speak but I know that the Lord will support me.    I saw that as sacrament meeting came on Sunday and they announced without prior notice, that I would be speaking.   I was not nervous I knew that he would help me know what to say and he did.  I am so very grateful for this time I have to put myself aside and serve Him. 


Thank you all so much for your love and support!


Love, Sister Goudy




No comments:

Post a Comment